How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 33038
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a caution on my property through automated financial

Customer Question

hi, I have a caution on my property through automated financial services ltd. I have settled the debt a few years ago but I have no proof in way of a letter to back me up. I have been trying to trace the company to get this caution removed but I cannot trace them there last know whereabouts was Nissan house, Columbia drive, Worthing west sussex. I cannot get a reply from there. I was then told that they had moved to 2nd floor 14 st. georges street, London but I cannot get them there what do I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.

This may help -