How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9142
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please help-I tried to apply state sealed ct birth

Customer Question

Please help-I tried to apply for a state sealed ct birth certificate for my son who resides in Italy. This was several days ago. I gave my credidt card info etc. However when I saw that I had to fax id info I realized that the address I typed in your form was not the address on my drivers liscense and passport. I need to get this done asap for my son.
Name: Patricia XXXXXX: Birth certificate applied for : Jeremy XXXXXXXXX born in Stamford CT: XXXXXXXXX. please advise how I can complete the process or if I have to start all over again. Thank you very much.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company. We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well than I want to know how in the world I was directed to your sight from vital check and paid money to YOU when I did not need you. Please refund my money asap as it was a clear mistake mislead you! I explained very clearly my initial problem. Do something!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.