Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My son suffers black-outs occasionally and fits ( not

Customer Question

My son suffers black-outs occasionally and fits ( not epileptic). He has been diagnosed as bi-polar. An incident occurred on Saturday apparently whereby he went to his ex-wife's home and was aggressive, not physically. She called the Police and he was arrested. He said he thought he was about to have a fit and they escorted him to hospital. He is on medication. At the hospital, circumstances are not yet clear, he assaulted a police officer, to what extent I do not know. Where he is now I am waiting to hear whetehr in the hospital or in custody. What are the views of a mentally disturbed person assaulting a police officer please.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the delay. I'm not sure what your question is about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have not teplied at all to my questions. You are refused any right to debig my card. Very disappointing!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Good luck.