How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 34236
Experience:  family solictor with 25 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a secured payment order in my divorce settle ment on

Customer Question

I have a secured payment order in my divorce settle ment on periodical payments made to me my ex , new evidence has just come to light about undeclared earings from my ex husband . How do I reapply and how much does it cost .
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have tried to put in my email address as I have used you before but wont accept it please confirm I if I have paid and if I will get answer ?
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informations first

When was the original Order made and how much was undeclared?

When and how did you discover the existence of the undeclared earings?