How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9143
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son and daughter were on the government in control trials

Customer Question

My son and daughter were on the government in control trials and by agreement with their social worker were allowed to pay £300 a month each towards a caravan th agreement has run for three years with four years to go new social worker had just told me not paying it anymore and cannot find paperwork I am a pensioner on pension credits I struggle to pay my contribution of £102 a month if these payments are not reinstated as their guardian I will be facing a debt of £30000 can direct payments stop paying in the middle of an agreement
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could you explain a little more about what the payments were for?