How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9142
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Jo a customer is refusing to pay work, I have permission to

Customer Question

Hi Jo a customer is refusing to pay for plumbing work, I have permission to enter the property by the customer. Once in the property can I legally remove my goods without causing damage? Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Are you able to do that without causing damage?
Have they become affixed to the property?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can remove without causing any damage, the boiler and radiators are affixed but pipe work under the floor isn't.Thanks
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
No, but you would have to raise the floorboards?