How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can I do when I hear a someone is casting their

Customer Question

What can I do when I hear a someone is casting their opinions about my conduct (apparently abusing my Mother and Son) and mental health (apparently I'm a potty alcoholic)?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was my Mums named NOK and supplementary carer alongside Social Services care package (17.5 hrs per week in total). I have been informed by my Mum that I am only a formality as opposed to being told that it is not the case I am no longer her NOK. Now the unreliable nameless one (my so called sis) is now encouraging our Mum to not leave her home feet1st but go into a home. Surprise surprise now proving difficult. Meanwhile nameless one is spreading the word that I am abusing not only my Mum but my dearly beloved marvellous eldest Son, I am an alcoholic and also have a mental problem. She has inherited her Mothers twisted vile and vicious mind and tongue. It has to cease forthwith. So I am about to record deliver a letter to the nameless one(s) to that effect otherwise she leaves me no other option than to refute her false accusations thru the legal framework that is a available to me. Thank you.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
This isn't really my area then so I will opt out.