How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had my Nieces two children stay with me either singularly

Customer Question

i had my Nieces two children stay with me either singularly or together on the last time the girl stayed with me i woke at 3am one morning to find out why she was not in bed sleeping on couch in lounge and couldn't see her and as i approached the kitchen i caught her stealing my money from my wallet she was somewhat surprised when caught she questioned whether i was going to tell her mother as she would persecute her and my decision was not to say anything and give her the chance to tell her mum herself and decided i did not want her in my flat anymore so i thought that was the end six months later i was arrested and bailed and consequently charged with showing her pornographic images and attempting to put my hand down her trousers which is absolutely untrue i have to appear in court in September can you give me any advice at all as i did not do anything
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry don't have phone connection till wed what else would you like to know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am ready when you are Jo
it seems you cannot help me and I certainly cannot afford £72 so I will thank you for your time and hope you don't take any money from my bank account
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
You can still post online without further expense.