UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

I feel that I've been entrapped personally by means of

Customer Question
bugging by technology on my...
I feel that I've been entrapped personally by means of bugging by technology on my own person but no one has said anything to me,I found a rectangular grey chip placed inside my right ear,I looked after hearing transmitted signals through my ear,I was able to find this by using 3 fixed mirrors and a handheld one to confirm that my suspicions were right having seen the device,my gp looked in my ear after asking but not saying why,she seemed to remove this chip but I still receive these signals since the visit,I'm concerned about my liberty and life over this,I believe that a bogus ambulance was responsible for placing this in my ear by use of a device which might be confused for taking temperatures placed inside my right ear when they were doing a check up,please can you advise me what to do as I feel as I'm currently compromised,7 months this has been going on.my email address is***@******.*** please help me yours sincerely ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/3/2015
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

What would you like to know about this please?

What can I do about this?have an mri scan maybe to see any foreign objects on my person?
Is there any reason you think anybody would do this?
No offence but i got taken into an ambulance after having an argument with my dad outside his house after being evicted weeks before because of me having a Nervous breakdown after going cold turkey from smoking pot,I've spent 6 months living in my car and have finally found a flat,I'm totally clean and haven't touched any drugs since 5 dec and no alcohol since the following day off my own back and no help,walking loads to get fit but since this episode of the abulance I've had high pitched frequencies in my ears and signals like some who has an hearing aid which is worrying and having spotted this device after bouncing 4 mirrors off each other I know I'm not imagining it,I can't speak to anyone cos no one believes me and want assistance to help me out,I am sane and not joking please can you advise me?
I'm sure you are sane and not joking.
However, I am really sorry to have to tell you this but members of the NHS would have no interest in doing this and members of the public could not.
In any event, unless you can pinpoint any particular culprit there would be no action that could be taken as a result of this.
I am really sorry but I'm afraid that your doctor would just have no interest in doing this or removing it.
Had he done so then that would be an assault but I'm afraid the police will not act on that basis.
I'm very sorry.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo
Jo C.
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister