How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Recorded Telephonic conversation between 2 partners 3 years old is admisable evidance in c

Customer Question

Recorded Telephonic conversation between 2 partners 3 years old is admisable evidance in crimnal cases? And on basis of that recorded conversation can some one can register criminal case against some individual
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
If the audio recording reveals a criminal offence then the police could act on it as they only need to "suspect" that a crime has been committed. If the person is charged, a Court could admit the recording as evidence if it decides that it would be fair to do so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Basically 3 years ago I had conversation with my partner who I have a baby with she recorded some portion of calls that I suggested her to apply fake immigration after that I have no contact at all no meeting no conversation. And I even don't remember what was the conversation. Few days ago I received a phone call by a lady telling me she is my ex partners solicitor and I suggested her to lie she has recording and we are going to sent to immigration my ex partner has still no status in this country and I sure she never apply any case in immigration as well and 3 years ago I submit a written complain against him to immigration that she might use my name to take some advantage and baby to seek some benefits as I am British national I left my adress contact number to contact me but I have no copy of that report so in this situation what you can suggest
Kind regards