How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 33037
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently applied divorce and accidently ticked the

Customer Question

I recently applied for a divorce and accidently ticked the wrong box for dissertation when it was meant to of said we just separated now the court wants me to complete paragraph 6 again what is best for me to do correction or new form
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
I would simply correct the form which you have and initial it and send it back to the court so that they can deal. You do not need to complete a brand new form.Please rate positively.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the court has the form do u think its possible to amend it at the court office
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
If you speak with the court staff you can make an appointment usually to attend at the court office and amend the forms.I hope this helps.Please rate
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Has this been resolved now?Please remember to rate positively