UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

Ben. I have been signed off work since 22nd June

Customer Question
Hi Ben. I have been...
Hi Ben. I have been signed off work since 22nd June for 28 days. I have been offered another job starting on the 3rd of August. However. For the past two years I have been doing more work than is in my job description and subsequently a raise in wage has been denied. I do not want to return to my job as I find this intolerable and insulting. Help please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
7/20/2015
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Hello can you please let me know what you are hoping to achieve in the circumstances?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - what you are hoping to achieve in the circumstances?
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer