How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9142
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was attacked by a stranger who forced his way into my home

Customer Question

I was attacked by a stranger who forced his way into my home he punched me threw me out of my home broke my DVD then whilst I was on the floor he hit me twice with a metal stick he then hit me in the Brest again and left me on the ground I sustained severe bruising and a chipped molar now I can't be left alone at night I can't sleep I,m on anti depressants and I now drink a lot in the night
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?