How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear ***** My question is I was born in 1972 I wish to reduce my age to 1982

Customer Question

Hi dear *****
My question is
I was born in 1972
I wish to reduce my age to 1982
Coz when I look for a job , mostly they prefere a younger woman
So because I look a lot younger than my age , I thought , if possible I could reduce my year of birth to 1982
Do you think this is acceptable !??????
And if yes , how ???
Please advice me
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
This will not be possible. Changing your date of birth and pretending to an employer that you are ten years younger than you actually are could be seen as fraud.