Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

So I gave a statement to the police I have not lied but it

Customer Question

So I gave a statement to the police I have not lied but it was a very one sided account of what happened . I had said how my partner held me up with a knife but know looking in to it he was more defending him self from me being up in his face and in his personal space . Would I be best telling the police this will it get me in trouble
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So where I had but in it I haven't elaborated on what 8 was doing for him to act the way he was acting which I think is imoorland to know also no one asked me so what was you doing for him to hold a knife to you. My pint is that I don't think he did is it the intention to hurt me I think it was more to stop me from following him around the house
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Have you done this before?