UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Good evening. I have recently started my own company (soul…

Customer Question
Good evening. I have recently started...
Good evening.
I have recently started my own company (soul trader). I'm currently not making any money at all and without realising got myself attached to a business to business advertising contract with no cooling off period.
My question is... If I fold my business (sole trader) and move back to London and get a job, do I still need to honour this contract & if I default on the payments, what will be the repercussions???
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Law
I've tried to be reasonable with this company but they don't wanna know. How can I get out of this money grabbing contract as its not for me and I can't afford it?
7/1/2015
Solicitor: Jenny Mackenzie,
 replied 3 years ago
Jenny Mackenzie
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Is the contract with you personally or with your limited company?