How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9125
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I been in uk years , was married and divorced and I ve apply

Customer Question

Hi I been in uk for nine years , was married and divorced and I ve apply for indefinite to remain but home office keep on refusing me , and establish every good here for past four years now e.g my annual turn over last April was £500,000 five hundred thousand pounds and my is growing very well ,please can I apply for humanitarian visa
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
What is the reason for refusal of your indefinite leave to remain?
Kind regards