How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9141
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There, Ive been having trouble with my babys father. He doesnt contribute financially o

Customer Question

Hi there, Ive been having trouble with my babys father. He doesnt contribute financially or physically to his daughters life i literally do and pay for everything. He wants to see her and has been seeing her once a week hes had an operation and ive been very supportive taking her and picking up. Whenever i pick her up though she is with his mom i feel the only reason he has her is due to family pressure. She doesnt like him shes visably distressed and crying when shes around him. Ive suggested that he sees her when shes with me to bond with her where shes comfortable but hes not interested. Hell go for a whole week and sometimes longer without seeing her or even asking how she is. When i tell him shes done something new hes seems bored and uninterested. Over time he wants to have her over night but he lives with his mom where there are no spare bedrooms and he has a small room. I feel uncomfortable with them sharing a room. How much contact is he legally entitled to?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the baby - and is your ex working?