How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is ...Ok and thank you. What I would like

Customer Question

"This is for Maverick"...Ok and thank you. What I would like to know then is can the company simply say that it has "ceased trading" and simply do nothing? and by this I mean just (I suppose) go to sleep...go dormant is the expression I think, or does
the company have to wind-up (dissolve). Also what happens if the company has ceased trading but is solvent and given that my debt is not disputed at all can I just go to court? Finally given this is the MD acting outside of his fiduciary responsibilities?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
Please see your previous thread as I have responded there so you do not have to pay again...