UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

This is ...Ok and thank you. What I would like

Customer Question
"This is for Maverick"...Ok and...
"This is for Maverick"...Ok and thank you. What I would like to know then is can the company simply say that it has "ceased trading" and simply do nothing? and by this I mean just (I suppose) go to sleep...go dormant is the expression I think, or does
the company have to wind-up (dissolve). Also what happens if the company has ceased trading but is solvent and given that my debt is not disputed at all can I just go to court? Finally given this is the MD acting outside of his fiduciary responsibilities?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/22/2015
Solicitor: Maverick, Advocate replied 3 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Advocate
Please see your previous thread as I have responded there so you do not have to pay again...