How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9141
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm trying to find out how to make an application to a court that issued an indef

Customer Question

Hi, i'm trying to find out how to make an application to a court that issued an indefinite non mol order against me ex parte. I am unemoloyed and as a result unemployable and cannot qualify for legal aid. Its complicated more by the fact I was a lodger. The woman concerned had a knowledge of family law, and literally created the whole scenario to cover up theft of my property. A false 999 call, which the police have totally ignored, I was arrested for aggravated burglary which the police later deemed an inappropriate charge. Bad enough, but I had no idea what was coming. Claimed I was her ex partner solely to obtain an order in a family law court, after failing in a magistrates court. I can prove she had knowingly made two false statements to a court. She has done this a number of times before, claiming violence against her that is always unfounded.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What application are you hoping to make please?