UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

The waiver to ILA was dated 3 days previous to the PG as the waiver related to a pr…

Customer Question
The waiver to ILA for...
The waiver to ILA for PG was dated 3 days previous to the PG as the waiver related to a previous company loan that was not drawn down, but the bank refused to cancel it when we stated we were going to proceed with another purchase for less money,30% less. The waiver to waive Independent Legal Advice surely has to be dated the same day as the guarantee?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 day by:
6/17/2015
Solicitor: Alex J., Litigator replied 2 years ago
Alex J.
Alex J., Litigator
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
The PG that the bank is trying to enforce what does this guarantee? Is it an "all monies guarantee"?
Kind regards
AJ
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer