How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 32990
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What action can I take against a solicitor who has sworn an

Customer Question

What action can I take against a solicitor who has sworn an affidavit on behalf of a client, when there are falsehoods within that affidavit, also the affidavit seeks to change the wording of two documents in evidence. The solicitor has also made personal criticisms about me in his affidavit. I countered his affidavit with an affidavit receipt of which has been acknowledged but my affidavit remains unrebutted, can I apply for summary judgment?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.
Can you provide some more background?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not had any answer to my question, yet you have charged £33 to my credit account?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
I asked for some more information