How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9142
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Customer Question

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon. I was driving my car under the influence. I broke down on a roundabout and a member of the public saw and said they saw me in passengers seat. Also when police arrived they saw me in the passengers seat. I was taking into the police station and refused to give a blow test or blood ( I was confused as the member of the public had said he was a police officer-false. But stated I had not been driving that my partner had and had left the scene to go and find petrol as we had broke down. My partner is going to say he did drive the car. In the interview the next morning my solicitor told me to say no comment on the interview if I wished to speak to my partner. Can you give me any information of what may happen? My partner contacted the police 3 days ago to state he was driving the car but the officer has still not called .
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.\
Surely he was not driving?