How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9144
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was a gurater tenancy which the tenant terminated

Customer Question

hi I was a gurater for a tenancy which the tenant terminated april last year I now have to attend court on Tuesday to answer questions I id not receive court summons the landlord did not inform me there was a problem before taking court action I did not realize I could get judgement set aside at a cost of £155 as I could not afford this as I am on a tight budget I have no idea what this money he is claiming is for he had my phone number and address and have had no correspondence at all what do I do now
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate once you get my answer.
What is your question?