How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My neighbour/close friend of 22 years has passed away suddenly

Customer Question

My neighbour/close friend of 22 years has passed away suddenly and her brother (only living relative) has refused next of kinship so she will now how a state bulk funeral within the borough. Can he sign her monies and funeral arrangements over to myself to deal with?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I collected her shopping, her high dose prescriptions and took her to her appointments.
I would like to use a portion of the monies towards a decent funeral.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Does she have sufficient fund sto pay for her funeral?