UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Iam diabetic and on a dvla application I ticked a DVLA box…

Customer Question
Iam diabetic and on a...
Iam diabetic and on a dvla application I ticked a DVLA box saying I didn't recognize the symptoms of hypoglycemic . since consulting my GP and hospital consultant I am aware that I am aware of hypoglycemia at 4 mmol which is above the required standard for driving cars. Dvla has letters from my doctors to this effect but are taking a time to review the case. My licence has been revoked. Since I am medical safe to drive should I ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Law
6/9/2015
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 3 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Should you do what? Do you mean drive in breach of a revocation?