Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Jo, I was trying to find out how to clear my criminal record. I have a couple of sil

Customer Question

Hello Jo, I was trying to find out how to clear my criminal record. I have a couple of silly things on it cleared so i can get my taxi license.
OK the main thing was a case of benefit fraud. I got a temp job a few years ago. I called the benefits office and was told that it would be taken care of, when i left the job i went to reclaim my benefits, i was told that i had never signed off and this would need to be reported.
As there seemed to be a mountain of evidence against me and my version of events was not believed in the interview, i plead guilty in court. this has haunted me ever since where work is involved, as nobody wants to hire a fraudster.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
In what way are you hoping to clear it?
Are you asking if it will be spent?