UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My 1.4 Vauxhall Astra van was allegedly clocked at 101 miles…

Customer Question
My 1.4 Vauxhall Astra van...
My 1.4 Vauxhall Astra van was allegedly clocked at 101 miles an hour going past Clackets lane services on the M25 on 31st of March at 9.02,
Firstly I don't know who was driving it that day as me my wife and 2 other guys have use of my van for work purposes,
Secondly I have no idea how anybody could be speeding at that time of day at the location,
Thirdly my van has a screen sat nav with speed camera locations and alerts the driver by sound where these cameras are located which is up to date.
Finaly I don't even think my van can do that sort of speed.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Law
5/29/2015
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 3 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this ?
Where I stand legally
In relation to what specifically?