UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

British law regarding inheritance [as per yesterdays e mail…

Customer Question
british law regarding inheritance [as...
british law regarding inheritance [as per yesterdays e mail ] please advise , i was born in uk 1944 as result of 3 year defacto relationship. my natural father moved out when i was two years old,i believe his family was well aware of my existance. my email is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX can i claim against his estate and or bussiness which is currently still operating in uk Thank you Bryn
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Law
5/27/2015
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Hi
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Is your father still alive and if not did he leave a Will?
Clare