UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

British law re inheritance. being born 1944 in uk out of wedlock…

Customer Question
british law re inheritance....
british law re inheritance. being born 1944 in uk out of wedlock do i have any opportunity to claim on my natural families eastate and large bussiness
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Law
5/26/2015
Solicitor: Joshua, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.
May I ask if you can prove that you are the child of either of your parents please - i.e. do you have a birth certificate confirming your parents identities?
May I ask if either of your parents have passed away?
Finally were you ever adopted?