How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9125
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

British law re inheritance. being born 1944 in uk out of wedlock

Customer Question

british law re inheritance. being born 1944 in uk out of wedlock do i have any opportunity to claim on my natural families eastate and large bussiness
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.
May I ask if you can prove that you are the child of either of your parents please - i.e. do you have a birth certificate confirming your parents identities?
May I ask if either of your parents have passed away?
Finally were you ever adopted?