UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

How longcan police hold phone for

Customer Question
evidence for...
how longcan police hold phone for evidence for
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/24/2015
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 3 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Chat 1:1 with a solicitorLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks!

RickLeeds, UK

I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks!

Ms. BakerAlfafar, Spain

Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great!

MaggieUSA