How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My partner is looking at getting 16 months me

Customer Question

My partner is looking at getting 16 months for assaulting me but some things I have said in my statement I was abit over board because of me been stressed by the whole situation. I suffer from bad post natel depression so the thought of him been locked up is taking a toll on my health I don't know what to do or how I can change my statement
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
What stage has the case reached?
Why do you want to change your statement?