How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9144
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had my 125 motorbike seized no L PLATES

Customer Question

Hi I have had my 125 motorbike seized for having no L PLATES and they are asking for my cbt certificate but I cant find it can I get my friend to retrieve it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Is there any reason he could not retrieve it?
This is a genuine certificate?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, I am fully insured taxed and mot'd and he holds a full bike licence
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Sorry but I'm not clear what you are proposing?
You have a CBT ? You can get a copy I presume?