How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have made an application to vary a judgement, but in the

Customer Question

i have made an application to vary a judgement, but in the meantime i have received a notice of enforcement. how can i stop the enforcement until my case is heard?
Submitted: 2 years ago via InBrief.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I ask what kind of enforcement has the claimant applied for please? e.g. bailiffs, charging order etc?Is the matter being dealt with in the COunty Court or High Court?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Bailiffs, and county court
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. I will be with you shortly.
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
May I ask what application you are looking to make - are you looking to make payments by instalments, or are you looking to set the judgement aside altogether?