How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am the defendant and was ordererd by the Judge in a County

Customer Question

I am the defendant and was ordererd by the Judge in a County Court case to submit my Witness Staement to the Court and to the Claiment by the 5th of May which I have done but have not recieved the Witness Statement. Should I advise the Court of this fact?
Thank You
Tony Welsh
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I clarify with you which statement you have not received please? Do you refer to the witness statement of the claimant? If that is correct do the judges directions also diret that the claimant submits his statement to the court and you by the same date?
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Would you like to continue?