How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter became a pa elderly friend, and over the

Customer Question

My daughter became a pa for an elderly friend, and over the years relieved gifts at birthdays ect.. Lady now passed away an family have had her arrest ed for financial abuse. The ladies brother over saw financial matters, what can we do. She is now on bail for 6 weeks an cannot contact anyone
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to help you with this today. Please bear with me if I ask for more information.
what exactly is it that you want to know about this?
Has your daughter had any money from this elderly lady?
If so, how much?
As much background detail as possible is really useful please.