How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9143
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hey. I am wanting to put a restraining order in place

Customer Question

Hey. I am wanting to put a restraining order in place for a mother and daughter who are threatening myself and my family and harassing me. I was in a very brief relationship with the daughter which i ended over 2 months ago. When i did this she attacked me in her home threatening my family and to blow my car up. I pushed her off me as to which she fell against a wall. I made sure she was OK before leaving and then contacted the police to inform them of what had happened. Since this incident i have had abuse and threats on a regular basis via text (i have blocked the numbers but the texts go to a spam box on my phone) this has resulted in me getting the police involved on a second occasion. Charlotte has taken to drug abuse (she is a cocaine addict) this has resulted in her being admitted into hospital over the weekend. They are trying to say its my fault and that she has internal bleeding off the incident that happened two months ago. I need advice on what to do now.
Submitted: 2 years ago via InBrief.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 2 years ago.
Have you been to the police about all these harassing text? Have you asked call Brit to stop harassing you? What have the police had to say about this?