How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9118
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Type your UK Law question here

Customer Question

Type your UK Law question here
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 2 years ago.
Can you please explain your situation a little more detail please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
where are you based Stuart?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok Stuart thank you for your response.
I took out a secured loan with a particular company in 2007 total amount of £28,000 approx. and a reference number was given.(Company A). A check for the amount of £4K + was issued on behalf of Company A by the BSG Solicitors.(Company C)
Another company has been collecting the monthly payments on behalf of Company A by a different company and the payments made every month to them and they have given a different reference number from the that of company A and we use this reference number when making payments.(Company B). The debt seem to be mounting up.
I just realised that Company B registered a charge against my property.
Just in the process of selling a property and the Company C now acting on behalf of Company B now have submitted an amount for redemption totalling £40,737.69. I am in dispute and believe that they are breach of the FCA Handbook Rules and Regulations and its a chain of them. How do I remove the charge?
I am currently in the process of complaining about Company A who through my own investigations, they are also in breach and they all connected.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. This is not my area so I shall opt out for another expert. Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have you got their details