How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 9147
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am graduate student from overseas country and want to get

Customer Question

i am graduate student from overseas country and want to get married with my girlfriend who is British Citizen. Do i need to accumulate some money to do so and in general how tough is a marriage procedures in uk?
thanks in advance
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
Where are you please? If in the Uk, what is your immigration status in the UK?
Do you propose to remain in the UK permanently with your fiance following marriage?
Kind regards,
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please? Kind regards,Tom