How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 33038
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good evening, I need a blank form, that retires family trustees

This answer was rated:

Good evening, I need a blank form, that retires family trustees and to appoints new trustees. I will complete it.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to RATE once you get my answer.

I attach herewith a form which should provide you with what you are looking for -

Please RATE
Thomas Judge and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you
Dear Michael,

Did this form help?

Please remember to rate so that I get my credit
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes and thank you.

I have already rated you as good and sent an extra £10 as a thank you

Dear Michael,

Thank you