UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

Can you veritfie the death of Charles Uebelhoer Died May,8,2011 Registration

Customer Question
Can you veritfie the death...
Can you veritfie the death of Charles Uebelhoer
Died May,8,2011
Registration district:West Minister
Date of registration.May 9,2011
Sign registrar: Tracy lee zimmerman Registrar
Bay#326211
I think this certicate is fake?
I would send you copy of death certicate but dont know how on here Thank you
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: UK Law
7/12/2013
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 4 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Hello, without seeing the certificate I cannot say whether it is fake or not although I must say that the story you have been given is very suspicious and certainly looks like scams we have seen many times before.

You can try uploading the image using the paperclip icon which you should be able to see on the formatting toolbar near the text box you type in. Alternatively you can use a third party hosting service where you can upload the image and then send me the link so I can view it. You can find a list of these here:

http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/image-hosting-websites

can i send email

yes you can do - address is [email protected] - please include a link of this question so that customer services know what the email is about
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I need a positive answer on weather the death certicate is real or not
Solicitor: Alice H, Solicitor/Partner replied 4 years ago
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Alex and I'm happy to help with your question today.

I mentioned in my previous post that the 'lawyer' in question does not appear genuine.

His name does not appear on any official registration.

This sounds like a scam.

If the death was in Pretoria then only the South African authorities will be able to confirm whether or not the death certificate is genuine.

However this kind of scam is common so you need to be wary especially if you've been asked to hand over some money.

Alex
Relist: Incomplete answer.
did not know if document if fake or not

i sent a copy of death certicate,It was for london just needed the death certifate verified

Where did Charles Uebelhoer die?

Can you veritifiy death certificate

Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 4 years ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Hi
We cannot verify the certificate without seeing it I am afraid
Emails always take some time to reach us experts - but if you can scan it in or upload it to a third party hosting system then we will be able to assist quickly
Claire
Clare
Clare
Clare, Solicitor