How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to verify if a lawyer is really a lawyer in the UK

This answer was rated:

I need to verify if a lawyer is really a lawyer in the UK His Name IsXXXXX smith law firm Certifcate of Bar #114550

Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to help with your question today.

There is a website in name of Claremonth Smith.

But the 'firm' is not registered with the Law Society, Solicitors Regulation Authority or Bar Council.

Its impossible to say whether this is a genuine firm or not.
Alice H and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you