UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

business document templates (reference required)

Customer Question
what reliable on line services...

what reliable on line services with business document templates may be recommended? Both free and reasonable subscription may be considered.

I am looking for forms of the documents like:

contract set-off,

assignment off obligations,

acknowledgement of debt,

change the of party to the agreement,

notation agreement

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: UK Law
7/12/2013
Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Wendy-Mod

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found your answer elsewhere or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX wait

Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Fran-mod

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
yes, I will wait
Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Cars, Medical, Tax, and Computer to Home Improvement, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

Best,
Wendy
can this question remain open?
Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Yes, this question is presently still open to all UK law professionals and site researchers.
Solicitor: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago

Best,
Wendy
lets keep the question opened
Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Your question remains open to all UK legal professionals and site researchers. I have also marked your question high priority.
Solicitor: Senior Partner, Solicitor replied 4 years ago
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Thank you for your question. I think I have already advised you on this. These documents are not necessarily very complex but are quite technical. I do not think you will find precedents outside of specialist professional systems and books. I hope you will not think me rude but if you cannot draft them your self then you probably do not have the knowledge and skills to use the precedents either.

You could try getting a trial free subscription to practical law company which is the only thing I can think of that will assist you other than an encyclopaedia of forms and precedents which is in many law law libraries

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX law company could you recommend?

In terms of contract bases, I am looking for smth like

www.simply-docs.co.uk

www.netlawman.co.uk

www.findlegalforms.com

Can you recommend anything else? I am searching more for commercial templates in international business transactions where English law is applicable. I do understand that it cannot substitute professional advice but in many small cases samples will be more than enough. All risks are understood.

It is called " practical law company " or PLC it is a lawyers site.

I am not aware of anything else. The sort of sites you mention provide commonly needed and used forms. I think it is highly unlikely that you will find the sort of form you are requesting - it is far too specialist and not something normally needed by a general commercial enterprise. Assignments are normally only done is business transfers and in factoring or debt collection and debt restructuring.
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Senior Partner
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor