How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went to Super Drugs store this afternoon.... I was crazy

Customer Question

I went to Super Drugs store this afternoon.... I was crazy at that time... I bought some items from the store but i took 2 items cost £10 without payment. Then when i went out the store, the staff kept me back and i have to followed them to their office. I am travelling tomorrow, i met my friend and she gave me some present to give her friend ( is my friend too). When i was in their office... They asked me and i accept my fault and i asked to pay for items i took but they are not accept and they call the police.... Police came and asked me about my details and they asked me sign in the paper... Police told me its not the criminal... Just sing it because i admitted my wrongdoing. But the police said that i will be record in CRB... After that, police left and the store manage said i have to pay the fine after receiving the letter ( they gave me a paper: notice of intended civil recovery) and they ban me not shopping in shopping central in 12 months.. They said if i dont sign they call police again...and i signed... I did stupid thing and so worried about that now.... I am in Post Study Work visa... And i am working now... My company are going to sponsor for me to switch my visa to another 1... Is there any effect for me???? Please help me
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Law
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

INC : Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.
INC : Hi, from the information you have provided, it seems that you have been cautioned for shop lifting. If this indeed is the case, this could have an adverse affect.
INC : When you apply for an extension of your visa, you will need to disclose the information to the UKBA. If you do not, there is a high risk that your application will be refused.
INC : I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.
INC : If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.
INC : Kind regards,
Customer : Yeah... Its silly thing I have done... So could you give me more advice... What should I do now?
Customer : I really need your help now.., the manager store said that I just need to pay the fine and that is it. No more trouble for me but I so worry now... When letter come I will pay but as u advice.., how could I disclose with the UKBA
Customer : Igot the same answer of you from the first time... I want to know that if I disclOse to UKBA... Do. U know what will happen to my visa
Customer : And if I disclose to UKBA , wat will happen to my visa