How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im sending the Certificate of Service (n215 form)

This answer was rated:

I'm sending the Certificate of Service (n215 form) (for small claims MOL)and it has a section with the following:

What documents did you serve?
Please attach copies of the documents you
have not already filed with the court.

Does this mean I have to send the detailed particulars that was sent to the Defendant with the Certificate of Service as well?
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to help with your question today.

Have you served the summons and particulars of claim plus acknowledgement of service? Have you already lodged the particulars of claim with the court?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thus far I've raised the claim online and ticked the box that I'd serve detailed particulars. I've sent the particulars to the defendant and I’m now filling out the N215 form.My question is do I send the particulars to the Court with the N215 form?Have I followed the process correctly?I'm following this:

Yes - you should send the POC to the court with the certificate of service.

Alice H and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Perfect thanks.