How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: UK Law
Satisfied Customers: 7617
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks a lot for the information that you provided..there is

This answer was rated:

Thanks a lot for the information that you provided..there is one more question I would like to ask..I'm crrently live in the UK..if the divorce case succssed,am I going to receive any documents from the uk court..( such as divorce certificate) do all documents valid and comply with Chinese law? Because we got married in china.

Thanks for your patience.

The decree nisi and decree absolute (which is the final divorce decree formally divorcing you) will be issued by a UK county court to the address you list in the divorce petition.

You will have to check with a Chinese lawyer, but I would expect that they are no different from other countries who regard a divorce granted in the UK to be legally binding in those countries.

It may be that you are required to update Chinese records by producing a translated version of your final divorce decree issued in the UK though.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Thomas and other UK Law Specialists are ready to help you