UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I am insured by AVIVA Homeinsurance Total valuables up to £10000…

Customer Question
I am insured by AVIVA...
I am insured by AVIVA Homeinsurance Total valuables up to £10000 valuables £2000 but trying to claim for Hearing aifds I was told I am not covered for them as I did not list them as valuables??????????

I understood that I wqs insured for valuables for £10000 they were covered, I was informed that they were not personal valubles. H ow can this be.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Law
7/2/2012
Solicitor: Ben Jones, UK Lawyer replied 6 years ago
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer

Ben Jones :

Hello and thank you for your question, which I will be happy to assist you with. Please let me know if you have checked the policy wording to see exactly what is says about this?

Ben Jones :

please respond in the other thread