UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

SMALL CLAIMS TRACK. I AM IN THE RIGHT BUT I MAY ALLOW ACCESS…

SMALL CLAIMS TRACK. I AM...
SMALL CLAIMS TRACK. I AM IN THE RIGHT BUT I MAY ALLOW ACCESS JUST FOR SOME PEACE. JUDGE SET ASIDE 3HOURS. IF I GIVE UP NOW THAT SHOULD BE THE END OF THE MATTER. I WILL PAY ANY COSTS TO THE COURT. BUT NOTHING TO THE WRONG DOERS. WOULD THE JUDGE CONSIDER ME WRONG AND GIVE MONIES? IF THERE IS ANY LIKELYHOOD ME HAVING TO GIVE THEM MONEY... NO! IS STILL THE ANSWER.
THE WRONG DOERS HAVE COURT FANTASIES AND LOOK GOOD IN TRYING TO BE BETTER THAN THE JUDGE!
I NEED A PROPERTY LAWYER FOR SURE
7/1/2012
Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith, Daniel Smith

XXXXX XXXXX :

Hi there. Thanks for your question, I will help you with this.

XXXXX XXXXX :

Hi there - can I ask what you want to know specifically please?

Customer:

CLAIMS DEMANDS FROM WRONG DOERS WOULD BE TO THE MAXIMUM OF £5000. THEY ARE NOT SHY.

IF I GIVE UP NOW THEY WILL MAKE THOSE DEMANDS. THE JUDGE IS TO ACCEPT MY ALLOWING ACCESS .

Customer:

Claims demands from Claimants would be to the maximum of £5000. They are not shy.

Customer:

Claims demands from Claimants would be to the maximum of £5000. They are not shy. If I give up now they will make those demands. The Judge is to accept my allowing access only. Any monies are from me for the good, such as my getting a lawyer. Customer/p>

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith, Daniel Smith
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE so that I am credited for my time.

If you give up then they can ONLY claim small claim costs which is a maximum of £260.

You can then allow access.

But they have an absolute maximum of £260 in costs that be claimed in the small claims track.

They can NOT claim anything else.

Please remember to click *** SMILEY FACE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Hello, I hope you are still on line to help me or When you are back online. I would like your help then. The matter is over a 25 years period. This question continues on from the last. The homeowner of this property is elderly. The matter has made her very Ill. The Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992 - Chapter 23. 1. Access Orders (3) Court would not make an order were it satisfied persons would suffer interference or disturbance. Her doctor advises she have stress at all. We could give the court a written copy of his advice. Would the Judge accept that and dismiss the case instantly, with no access? Lastly you have been such a great help ...THANK YOU. Customer.
The test for the Judge: is it reasonable to make an order.

If it would cause substantial distress then the Court may not make an order.

But without seeing all the evidence it is impossible to say which way it will go.