UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Law

I know litle of the Law excent to Obey it. I feel I should…

Customer Question
I know litle of the...
I know litle of the Law excent to Obey it. I feel I should have a lawyer, I believed this small claims was £500 but I an told now it is £5000. Possibly an attachment to house title. I would rather pay profeeeional help. the claimants are embroilling me more and more as I try to ease out. I very well may win. Every offer I make has been side stepped. I will get my builder to repair that my wall and I offer to give up 1metre garden replace my fence.
surely I must succeed!
If i do not, then can I get the Judge to not allow access, so I may take plants and garden furniture out of harms way?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: UK Law
7/1/2012
Solicitor: Daniel Smith, Daniel Smith replied 5 years ago
Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith, Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith :

Hi there. Thanks for your question, I will help you with this.

Daniel Smith :

I see that you're already working with another expert, and it makes sense to continue this thread with that individual. I shall therefore opt out. Please hang on, and the other expert will no doubt assist you.

JACUSTOMER-d29drf9o- :
Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 5 years ago
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE so that I am credited for my time.

Has the claim been allocated to a track?
I read tracking on some court papers. I replied as instructed by court documents.
Yes.

If the matter is contested it will be allocated to track.

You need to tell me what track it is. It will be on a document which may be headed: Notice of allocation to track

I will look up the court papers for you. I will take up to 30 mins.

I have as much paper as a papermill.

Will.

I have as much paper as a papermill.

Will.

Hi! I am back ... Will

Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track Hearing.

Is that what you Required?

Yes.

How much (if anything) is the claim pleaded for?
UK-Justice
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister