UK Law

Get UK Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

This is important but can you verify if there is a

Customer Question
practicing lawyer named John Eric...
This is important but can you verify if there is a practicing lawyer named John Eric in London, England suppose to be an accredited lawyer for the bank of England and law firm ***** ***** & Associates
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Law
5/21/2012
Solicitor: Thomas, Lawyer replied 6 years ago
Thomas
Thomas, Lawyer
Hi
Thanks for your question.
All solicitors must be registered with the Law Society (via the Solicitors Regulatory Authority. They have a search engine to search UK practising solicitors here:-
http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor/view=solsearch.law
The Solicitors Regulatory Authority confirms that you should use the above search engine to search for solicitors here.:-
http://www.sra.org.uk/faqs/contact-centre/public/01-finding-a-solicitor/can-you-find-a-solicitor-in-my-area-who-can-help-me.page
You will see that there are no Solicitors in England and Wales by the name of “John Eric”, which means that no person by that name is ***** ***** practise as a solicitor in England and Wales. Therefore if they are claiming to be a solicitor you should report them to the SRA and, to state the obvious, do not have any dealings with them
If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.
Kind regards,
Tom